restart material workflow

Schumacher, Margaret mschumacher at teleflex.com
Thu Sep 24 10:12:23 EDT 2009

If the field in question has change documents turned on for object MATERIAL(MARA-MSTAE does in our system) you can can configure the workflow to trigger a 2nd time when the field value is updated from * to 30.  Look at transaction SWEC to set up when an event gets issued on field value changes and SWED to check if change docs are active.

Regards

Margaret Schumacher