restart material workflow

Gayathri Shivakumar Gayathri.Shivakumar at us.yazaki.com
Wed Sep 23 08:45:13 EDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestion.

The concern with wait is : since we will have hundreds of materials come
through, is this going to be a burden on the system resources ?

Change event can work with a check function module. We have several
other steps in the workflow which will change the plant specific
material status to different values where we do not want the workflow to
be triggered.

I was wondering what the workflow functionality in mm03 does ?

Regards,

Gayathri