Service entry sheet release workflow

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Tue Sep 15 08:40:27 EDT 2009

Hi Brenda,

We have similar custom workflows for Service Entry Sheets.  The
electronic workflows are triggered by a function module which causes an
exception and creates an event when the invoice idoc is received.  Our
manual event is triggered by the scanning of the manual invoices as part
of our archiving process.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Sherie