LSOWF_RUNNING updating wrongly for ACTIONTYPE

Kasee Palaniappan kasee.palaniappan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:31:49 EDT 2009

Can anyone please help me with the query below:

Whenver I request for a training course from SAP Learning Solution in portal - the table LSOWF_RUNNING gets updated with the ACTIONTYPE as CANC;  But it is triggering the correct workflow as expected.

Because of this status 'CANC' - the portal displays a wrong message 'Booking Cancellation Requested'? If in debugging I change the table field ACTIONTYPE value to 'BOOK' - the portal displays the mesage correctly.

Can anyone let me know when/where this table is getting updated in the process of booking a course?