Creating Document in Background

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Fri Sep 11 07:20:45 EDT 2009

Hello Workflow Gurus,

I need to create an attachment to an email for a workflow.  Normally, I
would insert a Create Document from Template step, and then a separate
step to convert it to an SOFM, and then simply bind the container
element as an attachment.  But this time I need to create the attachment
before any dialog steps, and the WF_DOC BOT does not have a "create in
background" method, and neither does the SOFM.  Any suggestions?  The
document is static information.  And please take notice that I am only a
"baby" programmer (extensions of BOT's, adding methods, etc).

Thank you in advance!!
Kind Regards,
Sherie