W4W5INFOUS - ECC6

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Thu Sep 10 10:54:52 EDT 2009

Hey folks!

I have an problem. We had our W-4 Wf up and running and converted to
ECC6. We took W-4 off line for some reason (?) and
now the ABAP code that locks the record is missing.

Form ESS, the user changes his tax, then (some ABAP Z fm locks the
record) , then WF triggers. All the config on WF side is setup as below
and would assume it still works.

Can some one tell me what Fm / BAPI is used to lock this record to
trigger the W4W5INFOUS object?

I have not touched HR for a while, a bit rusty, and don't have my notes
with me.

Thanks,
Rick

============================

W4W5INFOUS

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
<mailto:sap-wug%40mit.edu?Subject=W4W5INFOUS&In-Reply-To=>
Mon Apr 14 07:45:44 EDT 2008

<http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2008-April/028301.html>
<http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2008-April/028348.html>
<http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2008-April/date.html#28346>  [
thread ]
<http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2008-April/thread.html#28346>
[ subject ]
<http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2008-April/subject.html#28346>
[ author ]
<http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2008-April/author.html#28346>

________________________________

One of our ABAP'rs found the FM that sets a lock record flag that raises
the event.
This makes sense. If we do not want an approval process, don't lock
record and update
the record.

Now, what I know is that this must be a config option vs. changing the
FM to force the flag to SET.
I don't see this in the config where it used to be for 4..6c. (From what
I remember anyway!)

If this rings a bell, could anyone pass along where this config is
located?

Thanks!
Rick