Leave Approval Error Work Item cannot be executed

Clinton Peters Clinton.Peters at arivia.co.za
Tue Sep 1 08:24:57 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I have so far received no answer to my email on Leave Approval. Maybe I could share another theory as to why this is happening.
There is an escalation on the approval item. A change was made to the workflow and then transported to production before a few leave requests
had escalated. Now it appears that the workflow has lost it's pointer to the approval work item.

Even when the workitem is forwarded it gives the same error. So there is no refreshing of the workflow log.

Regards