Custom material workflow report

Schumacher, Margaret mschumacher at teleflex.com
Thu Oct 29 09:09:20 EDT 2009

To read the container use the function SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER.  If you need to consider when an item was forwarded to the user who completed it then the table SWWLOGHIST can give you that. (There may be a SAP_WAPI to read it but I didn't find it).

* read the log again if item was forwarded the
* starting date/time will be adjusted to the most recent forward

form chk_forwarding  changing  p_rec type zfi_w021.

  check not p_rec-wi_forw_by is initial.

  select timestamp from  swwloghist into swwloghist-timestamp
         where  wi_id   = p_rec-wi_id
         and    method  = 'SWW_WI_FORWARD'
         order by timestamp descending.
    convert time stamp swwloghist-timestamp