Custom material workflow report

Gayathri Shivakumar Gayathri.Shivakumar at us.yazaki.com
Thu Oct 29 08:22:39 EDT 2009

Hi experts,

I have been tasked with giving information to the ABAP team to generate
a report to track workflow for material. I have a custom workflow
developed for material flow. The format for the report is :

Material Planner Task 1

SAP Part Number

Plant Code

Plant Specific Material Status

Owners

Date/Time Task Received

Date/Time Task Completed

Elapsed Time

F0000000002

1112

40

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

1/1/2009, 2:00pm

1/2/2009, 8:32am

0 Days
18 hours
32 Minutes

F0000000001

1234

20

xxxx
xxxx

1/1/2009, 2:00pm

1/2/2009, 9:32am

0 Days
19 hours
32 Minutes

F0000000001

4567

30

xxxx

1/1/2009, 2:00pm

1/2/2009, 10:32am

0 Days
20 hours
32 Minutes

F0000000001

3456

10

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

1/1/2009, 2:00pm

Ave. Completion Time

0 Days
19 hours
32 Minutes

We have looked at standard reports and they do not meet the requirements
of the customer. We are trying to track only one particular task in the
workflow. To get the required data we are looking at workflow tables
SWW_WI2OBJ and function modules SWW_WI_FIND_DEPENDANT_WIS. Since each
material is extended to several plants we are seeing several entries. I
am particularly not able to find the starting workitem id to track down
the rest.

I would like to know if there are other specific tables that I need to
look at. Where are the container variables of the workflow template
stored ?

Thanks and Regards.

Gayathri Shivakumar