Reject requisition/order in background

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Oct 29 05:26:09 EDT 2009

Hi folk,

I'm looking for an ABAP snippet to reject a purchase requisition and purchase order in background.
I have found BAPI's to perform a single release, but none for a rejection. (It's enjoy-Transaktion, so a Batch-Input will not work).

I have tried to use the ABAP OO interfaces for the requisition part, but without effect. When the document is saved/posted, just nothing happends, although no error messages are set:

* Get requisition factory reference:
    CALL FUNCTION 'MEREQ_GET_FACTORY'
         IMPORTING
              ex_factory = lv_factory.

    CALL METHOD lv_factory->create_header
      EXPORTING
        im_tcode           = 'ME54N'
        im_document        = ls_document
        im_protect         = 'X'
      IMPORTING
        ex_instance        = lo_req.

   CALL METHOD lo_req->IF_RELEASABLE_MM~REJECT( im_reset = space ).

... and then perform some steps to post the changes:
   CALL METHOD lo_req->check
   CALL METHOD lo_req->post

I have left out some details.

I'm under ECC 6.00.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS / EXPERIENCES?

Thank you in advance,
   Florin