Application error in event log

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Oct 25 22:33:38 EDT 2009

Hi David,
Application error could be any number of things - depending on the application - up to and including "you didn't pass me the data I was expecting".
Yes you need to get the up-to-date version of the Practical Workflow book.
If you are on ECC 6.0 when you go into SWU8 you have menu options to both activate the trace and then you can use the menu options to create a trace entry.  So just look around the menu within SWU8 and you should be fine.
Regards,
Jocelyn