Modify tables for Workflows with persistence profile "xml persistence"

Acar Gökselin G.Acar at evu-it.de
Wed Oct 21 10:24:14 EDT 2009

Dear Experts,

I would like to describe my issue.

I have developed a report which change a value from a container of a workflowinstance. The workflow has the Persistence Profile "Compatibility Mode". For this I update the table sww_contob where the value for my special element (SupplyScenario) is saved. It works very well.

Now, we have workflows with the Persistence Profile "XML Persistence". Unfortunately, I was not able to find any tables, function modules or else related to the workflows with xml persistence.

Does anybody of you know where the information are saved and how (abap classes/function modules) we can process/update such tables?

I thank you in advance and will let know you about my solution after your hints.

With kind regards

Gokselin Acar