ISR Scenario - Attachment in Adobe Forms

IKhan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:35:51 EDT 2009

Dear WF Experts,
  I am developing a new ISR Scenario with Adobe form Interface. I would like
to know is there any setting available to enable the attachment option with
the Adobe forms as we do in HCM Processes and forms(I don't want the
attachment option available inside the Adobe form). I want to send this
Adobe form with attachment for approval. I heared that the PCR's which use
the ISR framework don't have option for attachments. Please clarify.

Regards,
IKhan