Binding of data

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Mon Oct 19 16:31:04 EDT 2009

The reason that the workflow errors is because the EXISTENCECHECK method on MOVEINDOC is failing once the moveindoc has been reversed. My suggestions is that you insert a parallel step in the workflow so that if the moveindoc is reversed you terminate the workflow. Or you could redefine the EXISTENCECHECK method so that it doesn't fail but that can have an impact on your front office processes and other workflows.
Alon Raskin