How to Achieve this Scenario in Portal

BJ shresthab at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:10:05 EDT 2009

Hi IKhan,

Sounds like your requirement is the whole workflow process needs to be done
in Portal. Have you thought about using Guided Procedure in Portal instead
of regular workflow?

You can Adobe forms, Webdynpro programs etc and send it to initiator or any
approvers similar to Workflow in GP.

Bijay Shrestha
SAPMANDO Services, LLC

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:53 PM, IKhan <ikhansap at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Workflow Experts,
>   Any advice??
>

> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 12:14 AM, IKhan <ikhansap at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Friends,
>>   I have the following scenario: A End user has to have an Interface in
>> Portal where in he should be able to enter some document title and
>> description and attach the relevant documents and send it for
>> recommendation. The person recommending should check the attachment and
>> forward it to the right person for approval. The approver will verify the
>> document and if there is any correction he will enter his comment and send
>> it back to the initiator. The initiator will read the comments and act
>> accordingly and resubmit the document for approval, at this point the
>> initiator should also be able to enter some comments and the approver should
>> be able to view his comments.If the approver approves it then notifications
>> are sent to relevant persons. If it is again rejected then the same process
>> will continue until it is approved. All this should happen in Portal(UWL).
>> Please let me know how to achieve this, Is it possible through ISR Scenario
>> where in we can send the Interactive Adobe form back and forth between
>> initiator and approver as we do in HCM Process and Forms. Please advice.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Ikhan

Bijay Shrestha

"Unless you try to do something beyond