Forwarded work items are not displayed in the inbox

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Fri Oct 9 18:52:04 EDT 2009

Miguel,

   We just upgraded to SAP ECC 6.0 a month ago.  Last week we started
getting calls regarding work items not in SAP inboxes.  Your e-mail is a
God send !!!  We looked at the OSS Notes and the SAP table SWWUSERWI and
found many more orphaned work items.  We implemented the OSS Note in QA,
will test and promote into production next week.

   Thank you again for your very timely e-mail.

John Scheinoha
Briggs and Stratton