How an event was triggered

Snehal Kutumbale snehal.kutumbale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:22:44 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem of shopping cart going into loop again and again to same
approver. When I check the workflow, it shows that, every time the approver
approves the cart, the workflow re-starts. Even though approvers are not
changing anything in the cart but simply approving it, the workflow gets
re-started.

The template is WS40000014, and event called for re-starting is  'RECALL' of
object type '/SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_SBWF'. In the container data of the
event, I can see the event creator as the approver of the cart.

I am not able to figure out, how and why this event is getting triggered the
moment approver approves the cart. I checked the custom methods for
re-starting the workflow, and all I can figure out from that is that unless
any changes are done to shopping cart, it won't trigger the re-start.

Could anyone advice, if this could be only due to the customized code, or
there is any standard condition in WS40000014.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thank you.

Regards,
Snehal