- Delays returning from sub workflows

Alfano, Judy (ISO) JAlfano2 at massmutual.com
Fri Nov 20 07:33:36 EST 2009

Sorry everyone - I should have remembered to bypass the company's secure
email process. Resending the same message:

Hello All - We're having occasional issues with a custom workflow that
executes several sub workflows. Sometimes though all the processing in
the sub workflow has completed, there's a delay before the main workflow
resumes. The delays range between a few minutes and several hours, then
the processing resumes and the workflow finishes successfully.

We haven't seen this issue in our production environment, only in two
separate QA environments. Both of those happen to be divided into
several clients, so our Basis team has concluded that it's a performance
issue. I wondered if anyone has seen a similar problem, and whether
you've found a cause or solution. I enjoy reading all the postings -
have learned a great deal from all of you!

Thanks very much,

Judy Alfano
MassMutual Financial Group

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.