Workflow for Demand Plan Management

srinivas ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:51:58 EST 2009

Hi Gayatri,

Once the version created try to find the relevant exit or badi for the
particular transaction  and call SWE_EVENT_CREATE to trigger the  custom
workflow template where in you have to define the step to send
notifications.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas...

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Gayathri Shivakumar <
Gayathri.Shivakumar at us.yazaki.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I have a requirement that: Any time a new version of the the Plan is
> created ( tcode mc87 ) a notification has to be sent.
>

> There is no business object I found that I could use. So I have created a
> new business object. I am wondering what should be the best mechanism to
> trigger the event.
>

> Also I see that the field version number ( VRSIO ) in table S076 does not
> have the change document checked. Would using status management work ?
>

> *Thanks and Regards.*
>

> *Gayathri Shivakumar*
>

> *Yazaki North America, Inc. - Confidentiality & Security Notice*
> ------------------------------
> This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
> material. Any review, distribution, reliance on, or other use of this
> prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please immediately notify
> the sender and delete it and all copies of it from your system.
>
> Visitors are prohibited from taking pictures or video at anytime in YNA or
> its affiliated company facilities unless prior authorization is obtained
> from facilities management.
>
> Thank you.

SRINIVAS REDDY OOTA
SAP Technical Consultant