Assigning AG (Security roles) to Standard Task

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:10:30 EST 2009

Thanks Cristiana,
I suspected it was a "feature".

Ed

To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: RE: Assigning AG (Security roles) to Standard Task
From: cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:06:01 +1100

Hi there,

I had the same problem. It was fixed
by applying OSS note 1244533.

Regards,

Cristiana

Edward Diehl <edwarddiehl at hotmail.com>

Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
17/11/2009 06:32 AM

Please respond to

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

<sap-wug at mit.edu>

cc

Subject
RE: Assigning AG (Security roles) to
Standard Task

It turns out that part of the problem is
I was given authority for PFCG (Role maintenance) and the combination with
PP01 produced the block.  At least I can now Copy/Paste  a role
from AGR_DEFINE to the role id and it will be accepted.

I don't know what the deal is with the F4 dropdown list.

Thanks,

Ed Diehl

> Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:53:23 -0500

> From: rmaley at erpworkflow.com

> To: sap-wug at mit.edu

> Subject: Re: Assigning AG (Security roles) to Standard Task

> Hi Ed,

> I just went through a similar situation. Luckily I was given temporary

> auth to assign the roles. We are on Basis 700 SP15. At a few other

> places, I put the ball in the Security's court and asked them to assign

> the task to the role.

> Regards,

> Ramki.

> Edward Diehl wrote:

> > All,

> > After running SU53 a few times we have determined that authorization

> > the CHANGE a security role is needed to ASSIGN a security role
to a task

> > (TS). This the security folks are not willing to do.

> > Has anyone encountered difficulties in assigning a security role
to the

> > possible agents list?

> > We are on Basis 701 level 3.

> > When I select Role, I get a search dialog that returns nothing,
no

-

> > nothing matches - not even SAP*.

> > Thanks,

> > Ed Diehl

> > Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection.
Sign

> > up now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/

> > http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/ >

Windows 7: I wanted simpler, now it's simpler.
I'm

SAP-WUG mailing list

SAP-WUG at mit.edu