Send mail step to Outlook Distribution List

rashmi rg rashmisandesh_20 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 16 23:19:22 EST 2009

Hi,

To send a email through send email step in workflow we need to do two things:
 1. Create a function module or a method where you have to get all the email ids from the Distribution List in a Multiline workflow container. This can be achieved by using function module "SO_DLI_READ_API1". The Distribution name is the input value for this FM.

 2. Pass this workflow container with email ids to your send email step.

Hope this will help to achieve your goal.

Regards,
Rashmi Sandesh