Assigning AG (Security roles) to Standard Task

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 13:33:35 EST 2009

All,
After running SU53 a few times we have determined that authorization to the CHANGE a security role is needed to ASSIGN a security role to a task (TS).  This the security folks are not willing to do.

Has anyone encountered difficulties in assigning a security role to the possible agents list?

We are on Basis 701 level 3.

When I select Role, I get a search dialog that returns nothing, no matter what I enter.
Even using PP01 to assign a role to a task, I get the same behavior - nothing matches - not even SAP*.

Thanks,
Ed Diehl

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/