FM SWX_MANAGER - Bypassing Vacant Positions

Sathish Venkatesan sathish at smartsoftus.com
Mon Nov 9 14:37:37 EST 2009

Ramki

Not sure why you like to do it through IMG?!

Anyway, Please try SPRO->Personnel Management->Employee Self-Service->Service-Specific Settings->Address Book->Who's Who->Refine Employee Search. I think this one gives the entire T77S0 view where you can add and activate the vacant position search. I don't know of any specific IMG activity just for that entry\group.

Regards,
Sathish