Sub-Workflow when complete must terminate workflow

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Thu Nov 5 11:47:31 EST 2009

Hello Thomas,
Thanks for your recommendation. I have already  selected  the second approach. I tried that yesterday using a condition but could not get it work. I want the  condition  if  TRUE to  terminate the workflow but I could not get the workflow to do it as it just creates a loop and returns to the main flow.....is there some syntax that can be inserted in the condition to make it terminate.

regards

David S Dittmer
Accenture