Document Park workflow

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 23:25:22 EDT 2009

Hi John,
You need to create POPUP method task after your decision Task and create button in the task "Select Approvers", so when ever user click on Select Approvers Button A popup method pops up a menu of a role then he/she can select approvers from there.
But yu need to create a correct method in your  Business Object and a task of background method in the WF .
I hope this helps the requirement of your client.
Regards,
Aziz.