Work items to Outlook

Gurramkonda, Preethi preethi.gurramkonda at capgemini.com
Thu May 28 03:34:21 EDT 2009

Hi Prakash,

Check out the below blog:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5314

Hope it help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Preethi G

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Prakashreddy Sabbu
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:43 PM
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: Work items to Outlook

Hello Experts,

                I am new to SAP Workflows. Can anyone guide me how to
send the work item to my Outlook mail ID, So that I can approve or
reject.

Now  I can see the work item in SAP Inbox.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Reddy .S,

Associate Programmer Analyst,

My-Tec Software Private Limited

040 - 40300600 Ext : 936 (Office)

093951.46530   (Cell)

040- 40300700  (Fax)

www.mytecsoft.com

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>