Extended Notifications ECC 6.00 guideline

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue May 19 21:40:06 EDT 2009

Hi Florin,
Filling the gaps from Mike's answer
1. Yes you definitely do.  Use the drop down list on Subscription Handler field in the subscription to see the existing examples.  There's an HR one that gives something similar to what you want.
4. Logs can be viewed using transaction SLG1.
5. Standard - RSWUWFML2 did NOT do this. In Extended Notifications in your subscription set the Granularity to Multiple Notifications.
Regards,
Jocelyn