Hiding the Process object in the UWL

Steffen Schloenvoigt steffen.schloenvoigt at googlemail.com
Tue May 12 10:37:57 EDT 2009

Hi list,

In my UWL-workitems, the Process Object (an ABAP OO Object) is shown as an
attachment but I don't want to have it there.

I know, that I can hide it using Transaction SWFVISU and setting the
"Visualization Type" there to "Object Not Represented".

I just wonder, if there isn't a way to do this in the XML-Configuration too,
since I thought that everything set in SWFVISU will be reflectable in the
XML and I don't want to maintain two different configurations if it's
avoidable.

Then to the second point:
If the object is displayed, how can I change the label of it - I thought it
should work by implementing the BI_OBJECT~DEFAULT_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE but it
doesn't.

Kind regards,
Steffen Schloenvoigt