Help requested Process change requested (PCR) Workflow

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 05:16:03 EDT 2009

Hallo Experts
I request for help in the Process change request workflow (PCR) Workflow.

Workflow template no. 50000041. - Process Change Request workflow.

I have made the initial customizing in SAP workflow template. However, when we create a Personnel change request in portal for a "HR Separation scenario". Its getting into error while checking the check function module "QGN01_EVENT_NOTIF_CREATED_ISR".

Upon debugging the above function module, it fails while retreiving record for the secanrio - "SPSD" from the table QISRSCENARIOAPL.

If any one can share the knowledge in configuring the PCR Workflow scenario, it will be of great help.

Thanks
Bala