Creating an instance of CL_PT_REQ_WF_ATTRIBS

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 05:04:31 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I am working on the leave request template, WS12300111. I have made the necessary setting and its working fine as expected.

However, I have a legacy system, where there is a present "Leave processing application" is available.  Since, certain employees will be creating the leave request in the legacy system. The data will be transferred into R/3 in a batch process.

When the data is transferred into R/3, I need to create the leave request and send it for approval to the respective managers.

It would be of great help, if I can get help on triggerring this workflow, WS12300111, using the CLASS - CL_PT_REQ_WF_ATTRIBS, manually, trigger the workflow.

I am aware of these function modules SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW  & SWC_CREATE_OBJECT, but this will help us to create an instance of business object.

Please write to me, how to create an instance of this CLASS file and start the workflow.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Regards
Bala