infinite looping

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:26:23 EDT 2009

Hello,

To do an infinite loop (eg so you can attach to a background job to do
debugging)
you can set any variable to a constant value and then loop while it
has that constant value. Once you enter in debugging mode you change
the value and it comes out of the loop. Of course, be very very
careful with infinite loops!

The variable does not have to be WF_PRIORITY and the constant does not
have to be 8.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanbi Technology