[LIKELY JUNK]RE: UWL - Support Pack 18 (Peter Carroll)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue May 5 02:58:43 EDT 2009

Tom,

Seriously - it will be either the uwl_service user or the JCO Connection SAP_ECC_HumanResources$WebFlowConnector.
It's not a code problem - it's a config problem.

Possibly may just be that someone has changed the password of the uwl_service user so that it no longer matches the JCO Connection.   Or removed authorisations from uwl_service user.

Either way - your JCO Connection is broke.  I've just had this at a 7.01 site - its just connection problems and you can see it on the uwl log in the portal quite clearly.
Regards,
Jocelyn