UWL - Support Pack 18 (Peter Carroll)

Simon, Tom Simon.Tom at aoins.com
Mon May 4 12:00:10 EDT 2009

Peter:
The parameters for the RFC connection in note 1133821 were included when
we were still at support pack 15.  We installed that configuration when
delta pull error message occurred.  By the way we are now getting the
delta pull error message as well as the other problems.  We have an OSS
note open regarding the drastic change that occurred with our
registration file.  Are any of your decision tasks redefined using the
iac launcher in your registration file for the webflowconnector?
 We have not implemented any change in QAS.  This file defines our
decision tasks as the following:

 </ItemType>
    <ItemType
name="uwl.task.webflow.decision.TS90000066.SAP_ECC_HumanResources"
connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView"
defaultAction="viewDetail" executionMode="default">
      <ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAP_ECC_HumanResources"
externalType="TS90000066" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>
    </ItemType>

Thank you

Tom Simon