How Trigger WF WS2000077, when create new PR using ME51N?...

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:32:54 EDT 2009

Hello,

A search of the WUG archives shows this (from Florin Wach) :

you can either release a requisition on line-item OR on header level.
This is customized in the document type of the requisition (there's a
checkbox "OverallRelease").

For each type of release procedure you then work with a different
business object and (therefore) with a different workflow pattern.

BUS2009 Purchase Requisition item
BUS2105 Purchase Requisition

regards
Rick Bakker