Event not written to Queue

dbaitman dbaitman dbaitman at myexcel.com
Mon Mar 30 17:29:16 EDT 2009

The SWEL details look exactly as you would expect if everything was working
correctly.

Event Data: Instance ID is populated, Object type, key and event are
correct.
Receiver Data: Receiver WF template is correct, receiver fn is
SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF.  RFC destination is correct.
There is no check function or receiver type function.
Trace Data: Correct date, program and action says "Event entered in event
queue."

Evertything looks to be correct.  It just seems to not fully process the
update task.  I'm trying to debug, but it's all system debugging so it's
pretty tedious.

David.