Triggering HCM P & F workflows

Kimball, Schuyler schuyler.kimball at sap.com
Thu Mar 26 16:23:27 EDT 2009

Hi Ibrahim,
You've probably checked this already, but in the Event Type Linkage, is the
Check Function Module configured as HR_ASR_CHECK_EVENT for each of these
workflows?  SAP says to configure it this way.  Here is a link to the SAP
Help page:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/44/1897a362996491e10000000a15
53f7/frameset.htm

If that configuration is missing it would produce the symptoms you describe.
I hope this information helps you.

Best regards,
  Sky

Sky Kimball