Triggering HCM P & F workflows

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:48:43 EDT 2009

Hi Friends,

We are implementing HCM Processes and Forms workflows and we are facing the
following issue.we have implemented various processes, and each one of them
have a separate custom workflow and custom form. All of workflows have the
same triggering event class CL_HRASR00_WF_PROCESS_OBJECT event TRIGGERED, as
mentioned in the SAP documentations. But the issue is all the 5 workflows
gets triggered when the manger start any process, since all the workflow's
having the same event. How to control this, please advice.

Rgds,