Problems with Event Creator step

Tor Magne Refsland fallenblake at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:21:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,

can anyone please give me som input on this matter?

I am totally stuck atm.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tor

From: fallenblake at hotmail.com
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: Problems with Event Creator step
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:50:51 +0000

Dear experts,

I have a main process A which is connected to workflow A and a secondary process B which is connected to workflow B.

Workflow A will call workflow B as a subworkflow.

The passing of field values between forms in process B has been declared in Process A. This due to it seems like workflow B is ignoring the field value passing declared in process B, when workflow B is called as a subworkflow.

Workflow B contains a Event Creator step, "Send reminder to manager". The step basically sends a work item in the managers UWL, which contains a form with values

The step works perfectly when I start workflow B as a main workflow.

The problem is:
"When I start workflow A which contains subworkflow B, the Event Creator step in subworkflow B doesn`t work. The form is displayed, but with no values.
 How can I fix this?"

The workflow A displays other forms in subworkflow B, so the fieldpassing from process A to B works fine.

Best regards,

Tor