workflow classes: IF_WORKFLOW interface

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Sun Mar 22 19:46:06 EDT 2009

Florin,

  Ja, there seems to be a problem with the 'where-used' functionality for
interfaces.
Using this method, I can only find 2 classes that use IF_WORKFLOW - and
we're on ECC 6 Basis 7.01

I know that there are many more.

I've been caught out with this already: building a custom class, then
finding a perfectly good standard one later!

cheers
Paul

             "Florin Wach"
             <florin.wach at gmx.
             net>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             20/03/2009 04:48          Re: RE: RE: What is the OO
             PM                        equivalent of SELFITEM.DISPLAY?

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi Jocelyn,

what is Enhancement Pack 4? We're on ECC 6.0 Basis 7.00 HP13. SAP R/3.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------