10 minute delay

Miller, Jerry Jerry.Miller at NOVELLUS.com
Thu Mar 19 12:04:30 EDT 2009

	I'm using the starting a workflow from a message (see page 317 Practical Workflow for SAP). This allows
	the user to click on the error message and then click on the WF icon to start the WF.....

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Mike Pokraka
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:46 AM
To: 'SAP Workflow Users' Group'
Subject: RE: 10 minute delay

Hi Jerry,

It would help to know how the workflow is started.
One scenario which can produce the symptoms you describe is a locking problem which can be resolved by SWWERRE, although I've never seen this with a workflow starting.
It might help to poke around SM58 during this 10 minute period, that would most likely tell you where/why it's hanging.

Cheers,
Mike