What is the OO equivalent of SELFITEM.DISPLAY?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 12 19:28:38 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,
I don't believe there is an OO equivalent for that as it's not an
approach that is commonly used in standard SAP workflows.

However I've always found that the UI for selfitem.display is rather
ugly, especially when compared with user decisions.

If it was me I would use the Copy Template option on the Control tab of
the User Decision Step to create a custom user decision task that
displays the desired text, and has a single answer ("message received").

This way you would end up with a significantly improved UI for the same
overall business result, and the UI would look good in both SBWP and the
UWL.

Regards,
Jocelyn