[LIKELY JUNK]RE: SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 12 02:39:48 EDT 2009

Good advice Mike,
Folks you should also look out for Classes that do things similar to the WAPIs as in some cases you are meant to use the class and not the WAPI.  The classic case being raising OO events which is not supported in SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT but is available via CL_SWF_EVT_EVENT.
So look around the CL_SWF classes.
I generally dig into the code of the wapis to see what classes they are calling too.
Regards
Jocelyn