BTE 00001030 not active when we post invoices

Márton Zsolt Marton.Zsolt at iqsys.hu
Tue Mar 10 16:28:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,
We are in ECC60 after a 4.6 upgrade. We have an approval workflow for releasing invoices.
One of our task has a terminating event (ASSETPOSTED, BO ZFIPP) which is triggered (or was triggered) in the BTE 00001030 (post document).

I've checked the transaction F-90, but posting the document the event is not created. It seems to me, that the BTE has no effect at this transaction, when we post the document.

Does anybody faced this after an upgrade?

Thanks in advance
ZSolt