Extended Notifications - Webdynpro Hyperlink

Gayathri Shivakumar Gayathri.Shivakumar at us.yazaki.com
Sat Mar 7 22:03:57 EST 2009

Hi,

I have messages from 'Send Mail' step coming to my oulook. Here I am
defining Reipient type as 'U E-Mail adress' and specifying the email as
xx at aa.com which is actually my email address.

If I create a user decision step and define the agent as 'USXYX' which
is me, I do not get this in my outlook mail. What am I missing here? My
user id has the email address defined.

Regards,

Gayathri