Extended Notifications - Webdynpro Hyperlink

Gayathri Shivakumar Gayathri.Shivakumar at us.yazaki.com
Sat Mar 7 13:28:31 EST 2009

That's cool. I am trying to achieve the same. I am following the
documentation under the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/d5/581ee8d56f1247bf34c
fcd66d16d81/frameset.htm

Can you please point out some of the important points to be careful
about ? I need to be able to deliver tasks to the outlook inbox and the
user should be able to execute workitems from here.

Regards,

Gayathri