WF Logs, Date / Time displays off

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Mar 6 08:24:50 EST 2009

I have a couple of issues with just one client of mine and
not sure where to look for answer.

First issue:
I have a modeled Requested End with it set to 01:00:00.
Container is just set with the initial value of 01:00:00.
When the task is created, it ends up with 18:00:00!
All other clients work as expected, so I am assuming this is a system
setting "somewhere".

Second issue:
I open SWWL and view my newly created task and
it is adding 5 hours to the create time.
I view same in SWI2_FREQ and it displays correctly.

Someone point me in the right direction so I can inform BASIS please?

Thanks,
Rick