Agent Assignment - Superfluous Agents

Smyth. Martin SmythM at saccounty.net
Wed Mar 4 14:48:10 EST 2009

Oh Experienced Ones,

	We have a TMS workflow that's been in place through 4.6c and to
ECC 6.0.  It exists only in our development environment and has not been
transported anywhere else.  Our two import tasks (one to QA the other to
PRD) were built with agent assignments via our security workroles WF01
and WF03.  TS 90100017 somehow has had WF03 added and TS 30001325 has
had TG 30000001 added.  They were not there and I haven't been able to
determine when they "appeared".  I consider this the immaculate
addition.

	I hope this is not wasting your time.  Clearly, I would like to
understand the problem and, of course, prevent it in the future.

		General or
		Background	Task	Assigned	Assigned
Name	ID	Task	Version	as	until

Import transport proposal TS 90100017 	TS 90100017
		Workflow System Change Management Approv	AG WF01
07/31/2003	Unlimited
				Martin L. Smyth	US 1004128
07/29/2003	Unlimited
				LL	US 1004170
01/10/2008	Unlimited
				MK	US 1006261
04/12/2006	Unlimited
				DT	US 1017161
01/10/2008	Unlimited
		Workflow Department of Finance Approval	AG WF03
07/31/2003	Unlimited
				BL	US 1004906
11/22/2005	Unlimited
				1004906T	US 1004906T
11/22/2005	Unlimited
				TC	US 1006614
07/29/2003	Unlimited
				KG	US 1006804
11/22/2005	Unlimited

Import transport proposal	TS 30001325
		Workflow Department of Finance Approval	AG WF03
07/31/2003	Unlimited
				BL	US 1004906
11/22/2005	Unlimited
				1004906T	US 1004906T
11/22/2005	Unlimited
				TC	US 1006614
07/29/2003	Unlimited
				KG	US 1006804
11/22/2005	Unlimited
		Transport proposal: Administrative tasks	TG
30000001			01/01/1900	Unlimited
				CW	US 1001070
02/13/2009	Unlimited
---------------
Martin Smyth
smythm at saccounty.net
Phone:  (916) 874-1621
   FAX:  (916) 874-5130
    Mail:  36-217F

COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO EMAIL DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other
than the County of Sacramento or the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.