Notifications in SAP UWL

Srinivas VELMA velma.home at rogers.com
Sun Mar 1 21:49:01 EST 2009

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for suggesting Darren Hague's book for UWL. It was really helpful. Till now I worked only on the tasks.
Now I'm working on a workflow project to get notifications from SAP inbox(unread documents of SBWP) to Notifications of UWL Portal 7.0.
For the previous workflows, I could only see the dead line mesages in the notifications of UWL but not the unread documents of inbox.
Is it already configured as I could see missed deadlines? If it is so, then what is stopping for the unread documents of inbox.
Or do we have to configure any other connector in order to get the unread documents(mail) of inbox to UWL notifications?(right now we are using webflow connector).
Please help me. Thanks for all the help.

Regards,
Anuradha.