IDoc creation at last save only

Vinod Viswanathan Vinod.Viswanathan at in.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 30 06:56:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am answering under the assumption that you have a custom workflow
object in this case... (if not, then its required)

I do not know of such a capability in workflow.  You need to
customize/modify the FM that does the post processing of the IDoc before
sending it and attach it to a custom BOR method.

Pls let me know if this helped!

Regards,

Vinod