Issue with ESS Leave Request Workflow

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:58:52 EDT 2009

Dear Friends,
   We are facing a very strange issue with the ESS Leave Request Workflow.Once
the leave request workflow is approved the report RPTARQPOST which is
scheduled in background creates the leave record in infotype 2001 and
changes the status of the request to POSTED . For some reason's this program
didn't create the leave record and the status of the request was changed to
'ERROR'. So in order to find the issue we ran the report RPTARQPOST in *Test
mode* in foreground. After that the strange thing happened, all the leave
request status was changed to  “POSTED”  however, they do not exist in the
back-end(no leave record was created in info type 2001). Has anyone faced
such type of issue.